A snap for a nimbu pani !!

I was on my brother’s house this Saturday. We had a lot of fun and also I got to see some pictures of Malaysia and America as both of them had been to these places, to America for job purposes and to Malaysia for a short vacation trip J .

Now after coming to my room where none of the room mates were present, I decided to go out for an evening walk and also took my 1200D along with me just in case I got lucky.

So I just came down the stairs and saw Mr. Ganesh. Now I have always liked this idol but never had my camera with me, so this time I was there all equipped and ready to go. And I clicked J



So after a quick session with ganpati ji I hit the roads with the 1200D slinging on my back. As I was passing I saw a street vendor with loads of vegetables all ready to sell. I almost didn’t want to take a snap thinking what would people say. Then again I thought lets just get rid of all these inhibitions and just click. So there I took another snap. Today(tonight) I was rather experimenting with the RAW image type.


But, the experience of the day was still on hold. I always treat myself with a glass of nimbu pani whenever me and my bro go out. So this time was no exception. Now the vendor guy after looking at my camera asked me if I was some photographer of a newspaper. It was too much of a compliment. Ofcourse even he didn’t know what he was talking about. So I said that I am not as such. I just like to shoot. then I asked him- why should I take your photo, what have you done ? Then he and his friend started debating over the validity of the point whether he was worthy to be shot or not. The guy told me that he was already in a paper as a participant in a marathon run. While I was acting tough as to not get convinced to shoot their photo, came the ultimate play. The guy told me that he would treat me with a free nimbu-Pani if I take their picture. So by this time, my Nimbu-Pani was ready, so I had that and then asked these guys to go and stand as I would take their snap well without the bribe.


It was just another reminder how the simplest of things gives us so much joy that forgetting the business we tend to give away free stuff. We never exchanged names, probably we wont even see each other next time, but this memory of innocent gratitude will always be with me. They will never get to see the photograph again, nor can I give it to them but still at the end of it all they shook my hand, just because I took their snap J

P.S : I did pay for the nimbu-pani !!

Peace !!

Comments

  1. Very well written with decent clicks.. I like the title :) Nice matter has been picked up from the surroundings !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot bro :)
      looking forward to your experiences as well :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts