Come-On Sense..

A big multinational, who has reached the state of being the market lead in whatever they do, has dared to hire me as one of their employees. Now I don’t blame them as I am quite the person to look for when you are trying to get your job done.

 Now enough of the self-advertisement.

The main purpose why I, a geek of work, has taken out the precious time from his work hours, is to share something that is very much related to the title(please go ahead and give it a read…ya!! nice isn’t it).

So there I was nice and easy at my desk, looking at the latest downgrades our rupee has made and suddenly I feel tingly. Ok ! I went to the washroom. Now I tend to sing while relieving myself. So while I was attempting to be Kishore Kumar, that a chewing gum leftover came to my notice and it was on the toilet basin!! (Ya some Michelangelo tried to make a David out of it by chewing!). Then I thought which great mind of the 21st century has done that so that we could give him with some award like the best Jack-Ass of the day or something.

Common Sense..thats all it takes to avoid such things and to throw proper waste to their respective places. But I guess Common Sense is not so common!!

People you have got something called Brain, and you take up the burden to carry it around always too. So just go ahead give a try of using it once in a while. Then see the world will be a much better place to raise your children .

Go VOTE !!


PEACE !!

Comments

  1. So itchy hands to write so many things for Mr. Jack-Ass... But my comment will be for your Blog's appraisal... You have quite a thing up there at the top... (y)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts